In the first audio series Brent and I will be looking at the experiences we have had while serving in the Institutional Church. We will be sharing our experiences while in the Institution in the hope that they will be a blessing to you and a form of encouragement to let you know that you are not alone. While we are getting the audio series ready, I want to ask you a couple of questions:
1. How much emphasis is put on your personal relationship with Father verses religion and service to the institution?
2. What does the Institution ask of you that you are reluctant to do?
3. Do you leave feeling as empty as you did when you went in?
4. Are looking for a greater experience with God?
5. Do you feel isolated and alone?
6. Do you feel like no one understands, and if you leave the institution you'll be all alone and have no Christian fellowship?
We will be addressing these questions and more in the upcoming audio series coming very soon.